Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have been terrible at posting lately, so I am making it up to you!


Right now, I am moody, exhausted from PaciBaby's newly discovered love for 2 am, 3 am, and 4 am, scared to death because there is a slight chance that the damn birth control pills I have been relying on have suddenly decided that not only making me a crazy person is fun, but that HEY, YOU SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER KID RIGHT NOW- need I go on?

So instead of reading about my whiny drivel for another second, I introduce: CUTE KID.





How on earth does she sleep this way?



And yes, I do realize that she is so freaking cute, I could eat her alive, but most days, instead of snuggly cuteness, I get this:


I might very well lose my mind.

0 comments on "I have been terrible at posting lately, so I am making it up to you!"