Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still here, I promise...


I know I've been terrible at posting lately, but HI! I PROMISE I'M STILL ALIVE! Just dealing with Baby's First Virus. She has been going through diapers like crazy over the last several days, terrible diaper rash that won't go away of course, not eating as much, more fussy than usual, plus a fever. I took her in to Urgent Care last night since her peds office couldn't get her in, and she saw my doctor - he's incredibly annoying and tends to not really listen to his patients. Her white cell count is elevated so I am taking her back to her ped on Friday to have it rechecked.

We have been soaked in rain for the last five days, and the weather report gives no hope for the next week of sunshine, plus we are under a tornado warning tonight until 4 am. GUESS WHO'S NOT SLEEPING?

I have so many reasons why I despise May, and this is just one of them.

Gotta wrap this up, baby is stirring...

0 comments on "Still here, I promise..."